Big mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how excited you were when you first got your camera? That's what they're feeling. Let them be excited. It's the holidays and they just got a pretty nice camera.
This is my first Christmas on the forums and I'm kinda enjoying it.

Remember how excited you were when you first got your camera? That's what they're feeling. Let them be excited. It's the holidays and they just got a pretty nice camera.

Looking at your join date, wouldn't this be your second?

But I agree. There's something supremely awesome about holding your first (D)SLR and I sometimes lose perspective that there are actually people who just like to pick it up and shoot without starting a Facebook page the day after Christmas.

As a matter of fact I do remember. It was Christmas of 1964 and Al Gore hadn't invented the internet yet so no forums for me!

I have recently just got my camera but been on the forums for a while, at first I wasn't an active poster but as you have already said that you have only had your camera for four months in all fairness it doesn't give you a right to dictate what advice is good or bad or correct or wrong, I have often found as I learn something I like to try help others with what I have learnt, it helps me remember what I have learnt. Yes this forum may have an influx of people after christmas and why can't it ? it is after all what a forum is for, to build a community.

Oh I'm no master I'm probably the biggest noob on here. I was just saying because I was asking some questions to some people on here but all these random persons kept trying to give me advice that doesn't make any sense.

I just looked at your started threads and I don't see where people were giving you advice that didn't make any sense... Reminds me of that saying, if you point one finger there are three pointing back at you!

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it wasn't accurate and helpful advice :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back