bike

Eric. said:
That is amazing! I havn't seen the new devinci's, our shop doesn't carry them. Those Canadian companies sure can make a mean bike though. I'm suprised for $7000 the rear brake isn't on a floating mount.
thats by choice i have a thing about floating mounts after my last one decided it would go solo and allow me to go breack less down the rest of the moutain :S

this is what the idea of it http://www.redbullrampage.com/action.php check out the video

all but one of the cars i have ever bought cost less than 7K... sweet bike though, looks like fun... :thumbup:

7k? That thing better polish knobs and take the garbage out for that much.

yea you only live once (some longer than others) so you might as well blow it while you still have chance to apprecate it.

the thing that made me smile was that befor i could perchase her I had sign a disclamer staating that and death or serious injury cause by this machine devinici are not responsable (how kool is that)

carnt weight till the weekend goin to some a local quarry to give it a half decent go that drops are massive only 20 feet or so but it should be good

Wow - congrats on the new ride. Last time I dropped that much on a bike (well twice as much really), it was one of these. Hopefully you will enjoy your new bike as much as I enjoy mine. :biggrin: I'm bummed that mine didn't come with a disclaimer. It should have. :twisted:
Photo courtesy of Ducati
s4r-650x432.jpg

Nice wheels...I spent almost 2 grand on mine, and now I want to sell it, to get the lens I want.
Looks like quite the machine.

what bike did ya have chiller???

that looks like one frisky machine there photogoddess

I went for the Giant XTC850, but did not go with disc brakes. KInda cool. Had it stolen once, but the Poh-leece got it back. Pays to register your bike.

i only have a trek thats is about 11 years old, but its a good bike. i couldnt spend that much on a mtn bike, that could buy me a nice stang or rod to build

photogoddess said:
Wow - congrats on the new ride. Last time I dropped that much on a bike (well twice as much really), it was one of these. Hopefully you will enjoy your new bike as much as I enjoy mine. :biggrin: I'm bummed that mine didn't come with a disclaimer. It should have. :twisted:
Photo courtesy of Ducati
s4r-650x432.jpg

Ducati monster? I want

EeeK! That’s a lot of money for something that doesn’t fly, float or fxxx! I understand the passion for cycling though… My friends and family thought I was insane for popping 1400US for my Cannondale R900 10 years ago.

OMFG I WANT :D Sweet ride man! I love MTB. I really wana spend some money on a new DH bike... thnking Norco A-line... but Photography has gota come first i think :)

Let me know how it handles.... it looks sweet. Can you give me some specs?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back