Birdy birdy

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still going about my folder cleansing on my home computer, and came across a ton from the Skyhunters experience with Sir Raymond, Airic, and Canoncan.

159_5913sh.JPG

158_5883sh.JPG

159_5945sh.JPG

159_5919shh.JPG

158_5899sh.JPG

excellent shots...little on the noisy side but fantastic nonetheless. can't pick a fave but I really like the colour combo in the last shot and the slicked back look. :D TFS

Thanks Jon. Yeah.. the day was pretty gloomy. I was messing around with ISO settings, and cant remember but I think I shot some on 1600 this time.
Thanks man!! I appreciate your comments.

great pictures here, really like 2,3 and 4. they are awsome. Have you tried 'Neat image' to get rid of the noise in 1&5..... started using it after raymond mentioned it.....would clean em right up. Great series :thumbup:

Thanks Archangel. I dont have much for software. I only have PS 5 right now, so I have limited tools for editing. If anybody wants to pley with these...please do. One day, I will have real stuff.

I dont think you need a recent version of ps for Neat image. In fact the free one i got seems to be a seperate little prog. Its free but you can only output in jpg and not tiff, but thats fine for on here. You may have to do a google search for it, cuz i think i downloaded mine off an english website. Heres one i quickly ran through it.

158_5899sh_filtered.jpg

You could prob do a better job if more time is spent on it :)

Holy crap...I gotta see if I can get that. Nice job Archangel. What a difference it makes. Thanks man...love it. !!

I never get tired of looking at the images you all got that day. What amazing creatures these guys are!!

#3 is just riveting - impossible not to stop and stare into those eyes. :thumbup:

Nice chiller! Love the eagle portrait.

You can get neat image but only for non-commercial use and it won't render images to a certain size unless you buy it. I've fooled around with it and it is a nice little program that I may invest in. There is a mac version, but not as up to date as the PC version, but I think it only supports OSX not sure exactly.

http://www.neatimage.com/mac/index.html

Thanks everyone for your replies and comments.
Sir Raymond....Awesome man...maybe it would be a nicer day next time.
JOAT... I really gotta get a "real" computer. Having OS 9.1, I can not do anything. There is sometimes I luck out and download something for OS X and it works, so Im going to try it anyways, and see.
Thanks terri, and doenoe. I appreciate your comments.

Beautiful shots! You guys make me envious! Such talent in so many ways! :thumbup:

JOAT said:
Why haven't you upgraded yet? Just curious.

um....uh.. Mostly cause of money.:er: I keep buying those lottery tickets, hoping to make it big one day.
But the first thing I need is RAM. Im keeping my fingers crossed that my company is still going to offload that Mac they have here. :D

Most reactions

Back