birthdays

:popcorn::angry1::madmad::blackeye:

Mmaria, happy birthday! I personally can easily ignore mine, but what makes them special for me are the notes of love that I get from my wife, my daughters, and the rest of the family. They (my family that is) are the reason why going around ol sol one more time is worth it.

Thank you pgriz! That's really nice! My 3 year old daughter drew me some trees for my birthday ;) priceless

I really don't care about the presents, all I care is attention.

Happy birthday kiddo , you have a good heart. Hope the day finishes great for you.

Happy birthday kiddo , you have a good heart. Hope the day finishes great for you.

oh... no one called me kiddo... so sweet... Thanks :hug::

a bit more time and I'm off to bed. its 10:30pm here and I'm really tired. I've just tried my cake and it's awesome.

That's actually a nice way of ending this day. The cake and great wishes from you guys!

mishele :hug::

I'm hypnotized by that animation :D

mutlu yıllar mmaria!

Did I get the language right? :p

mutlu yıllar mmaria!

no no ;)

that's Turkish and I pasted that in Google translate. It said Happy anniversary or birthday or year... Anyone knows Turkish?

but, the language barrier isn't issue here. I know what you meant :hug::

ok people

once again Thank you so much! This was my first birthday with a forum ... and I must say it, it was great spending some time with you :hug:: I meant this thread to be about birthdays in general, but I like it this way ;)
I haven't even checked my fb... don't like fb...

Good night!

I wish you all the best!

mutlu yıllar mmaria!

no no ;)

that's Turkish and I pasted that in Google translate. It said Happy anniversary or birthday or year... Anyone knows Turkish?

but, the language barrier isn't issue here. I know what you meant :hug::

Mutlu means "happy" and 'yillar' means 'years', so the phrase is used for birthdays or anniversaries or for the new year. More commonly, people would say "Dogum gunun kutlu olsun!" Which means, "May the day of your birth be celebrated!"

With the proper accents on the letters, it's: Doğum günün kutlu olsun! :)

Mutlu means "happy" and 'yillar' means 'years', so the phrase is used for birthdays or anniversaries or for the new year. More commonly, people would say "Dogum gunun kutlu olsun!" Which means, "May the day of your birth be celebrated!" With the proper accents on the letters, it's: Doğum günün kutlu olsun! :)

:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back