- Joined
- Feb 1, 2004
- Messages
- 34,812
- Reaction score
- 822
- Location
- Lower Saxony, Germany
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #16


Oh my God. This thread is ANCIENT.
I am sure that cat no longer is tiny at all. The thread was started over 2 years ago! Who undigs such old threads, and why?
LOL "K8-90"to funnyOh my God. This thread is ANCIENT.
I am sure that cat no longer is tiny at all. The thread was started over 2 years ago! Who undigs such old threads, and why?
Can we title K8-90 with "ancient thread rejuvinator"
![]()
Oh crud I bet that just clinched it that your not getting a new title:blushing:
I guess it's only fair... :er:
But beware, I will take great pride in my responsibilty of raising long-lost threads from the dead