Black Cats.. Not a Photographers friend

very cute kitty. I wonder if Karissa has uploaded more recent photos of that cat. It would be interesting to see what it looks like now. My moms black cat was actually black with yellow and brown stripes when it was a kitten but as it grew up the stripes disappeared.

Oh my God. This thread is ANCIENT.
I am sure that cat no longer is tiny at all. The thread was started over 2 years ago! Who undigs such old threads, and why?

Ooops, I guess that was me! I was procrastinating on some homework, and I thought I'd to a search for black cats, to try and get some EXIF data that worked... And then I had to post. Didn't realize how old it was!

:blushing:​

He's definitely a cutie-pie! :mrgreen:

Here's a photo of my black kitten.... he's no longer mine though.

Riki Tiki Tavi

riki_tiki_tavi.jpg

ttfn
CDL.

Oh my God. This thread is ANCIENT.
I am sure that cat no longer is tiny at all. The thread was started over 2 years ago! Who undigs such old threads, and why?
LOL "K8-90"to funny :) For what its worth my feline is 18% gray :)Can we title K8-90 with "ancient thread rejuvinator" :p

:)Can we title K8-90 with "ancient thread rejuvinator" :p

:blushing:

I guess it's only fair... :er:

But beware, I will take great pride in my responsibilty of raising long-lost threads from the dead

:blushing:

I guess it's only fair... :er:

But beware, I will take great pride in my responsibilty of raising long-lost threads from the dead
Oh crud I bet that just clinched it that your not getting a new title:confused:

:greenpbl:

Muhaha! Are we hiding something? Afraid of me digging it back up?

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back