What's new

Blacklights and Billiards

Thor the Mighty

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
glendale, ca
Shot on a canon 20d 800iso with a 50mm f1.8 and a tamron 28-200 3.5-5.6


This was a photo assignment for school but i thought i'd share it with you. the theme is "blacklights and billiards"


1hampoolsmall.jpg




1hampool2small.jpg




1hampool3small.jpg




1hampool4small.jpg




1hampool5small.jpg
 
Wow, never thought of lighting with a black light. I will have to try that! Neat
 
Well,
Your images are so good. Few days back i saw one blog having lot of images based on billiards. All these images are so good.I think you like this images.
 
I really like that effect. I am definitely going to try that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom