MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area May 8, 2006 #1 I shot all of these from my truck window using my Nikon D200 and a 500mm Sigma lens using a my gitzo monopod to stabilize the camera while shooting.
I shot all of these from my truck window using my Nikon D200 and a 500mm Sigma lens using a my gitzo monopod to stabilize the camera while shooting.
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 8, 2006 #2 LOVE the bird shots!
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas May 8, 2006 #3 really great shots. I really love #2...the photos look like something from Louisiana! LOL
B benhasajeep54 52 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 4, 2006 Messages 4,128 Reaction score 599 May 8, 2006 #4 I like the second shot.
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area May 8, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks all. I have some more of the turtles being everyone likes that one, I may post another later. Scott
Thanks all. I have some more of the turtles being everyone likes that one, I may post another later. Scott
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 8, 2006 #6 That some fine shooting Scott. Im pickin the second as my fave too, but I really like the building shot too. Nicely done man.
That some fine shooting Scott. Im pickin the second as my fave too, but I really like the building shot too. Nicely done man.
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London May 9, 2006 #7 The terrapins (are they?) with the black bird with the colour is an amazing shot - really like the pattern they create! It looks beautiful there! Rob
The terrapins (are they?) with the black bird with the colour is an amazing shot - really like the pattern they create! It looks beautiful there! Rob