6475495445_d8bcbb57e6_b.jpg

6475496051_a2e3ab5817_b.jpg

6475496557_6852051155_b.jpg

6475497129_bb50e443a0_b.jpg

6475499121_16ef15c33c_b.jpg

6475499777_48ba7d0cb9_b.jpg

6475498505_06aedc1968_b.jpg

6475497919_63d865cd82_b.jpg

I was in pain when i take this photo shoot with my beloved model. It' raining and dark sky.

I was use canon kissx4 and lens 50 1,8

I like your model, i like her outfit, but I think your choice of locations is not on point with the other two. What about her looks scream out let go to the train yard? Trainyards are for punk kids in hoodies running around spray painting graffiti not girl in black lacy dresses.

I personally like to put things together that are not supposed to go together :)

And I think it works well here. I like them. Not all equally but overall very nice.

#2 is my favorite. Broken doll left by the train tracks...

And you have some very nice tones in most of them.

thanks you ^^

If you want to thank me, tell us a bit more about the idea behind these shots. I can see them as a photo story, kinda like a comic book but with photos.

I'm working on a couple of those myself and I'm always interested in what other people are doing. And if that's not what you are doing at all, that's ok too.

But I'd like to know more.

I think the shots arent wide enough. It could use more higher tones.

Last edited:
I personally like to put things together that are not supposed to go together :)

And I think it works well here. I like them. Not all equally but overall very nice.

#2 is my favorite. Broken doll left by the train tracks...

And you have some very nice tones in most of them.

There is nothing wrong with mixing opposites. But here the photog was going for a theme. I am wondering how the trainyard play into the theme of darkness and despair that he was trying to achieve. Dont get me wrong, the photos are of good quality.

sorry.. higher.

It is not wide enough. What cant you understand? Like they are barely fit in to the frame. No reason to cut off the dress when you can almost fit it. #1 her head is almost on the edge.

I think the shots arent wide enough. It could use more hire tones.

Your specialty is making statements that are not backed by anything...

Would you care to elaborate?

What's a hire tone?

I love it! Everyone of them!

Amazing! what mode did you shoot these with. Iso, aperture, shutter terspeed etcetera. Ajy lighting reflectors and why not?

Im newb but beautiful photos are beautiful photos. Thumbs up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back