Blooming Bride.....

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This may well be my favorite candid shot I have ever taken at a wedding. Good thing I was ready when it happened... that said, if any of y'all think I biffed it, lemme have it. :)

Wedding%20-%20Rachelle%20and%20Steven%20-%200483%20alt.jpg

BTW, can I say that at a time like THIS... a 36MP D800 is a MAJOR win. I was somewhat far from the scene and still was able to crop it down to this level without losing a lick of quality. You can really see what the D800 is capable of in this shot, too.

Nice shot! Good detail, great color... just a nice candid. She will probably love it! :)

Thank God... So you did shoot it wide... May I see the wide one uncropped? I think better if you show her feet too. I may be wrong. Nice shot.

Thanks everyone! And it didn't get panned by Schwetty! Win! Lol

Yeah, Schwetty, I can put a non cropped one up later, but I think this comp is the win. I'll be curious to see if you agree.

Here is the "full" image...

Wedding%20-%20Rachelle%20and%20Steven%20-%200483.jpg

yeah, you are right. Although I do like full body better, but it just need to be horizontal.

Hmm, I probably would have kept it a portrait crop, possible 8x10 and cut the pool but that's just my style. Good capture. :)

Ernicus said:
image links broken, for me anyway.

I get a "connection error" on all your images on here, Chris. Not sure why... I am using the TPF App on the iPhone. Other peoples images seem to work fine. Guess I will have to view them on the ol laptop.

yeah, you are right. Although I do like full body better, but it just need to be horizontal.

Glad you agree. Also, I think the crop I have lets you see her expression much better, which I think is a big part of what makes the shot.

Hmm, I probably would have kept it a portrait crop, possible 8x10 and cut the pool but that's just my style. Good capture. :)

Well, not everyone agrees. :) Thanks, Trever. :)

Ernicus said:

I get a "connection error" on all your images on here, Chris. Not sure why... I am using the TPF App on the iPhone. Other peoples images seem to work fine. Guess I will have to view them on the ol laptop.

Yeah, I get those on my own pics on the iphone. For some reason the iphone app doesn't like my images hosted on MY website, which is odd.

Now they show up. Pretty cool. At least you got to go outside. I had to shoot inside all night. I have learned I hate shooting inside.

manaheim said:
Yeah, I get those on my own pics on the iphone. For some reason the iphone app doesn't like my images hosted on MY website, which is odd.

I wonder why that is? Does your website hate freedom?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back