What's new

Blooming Bride.....

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #31
I felt like her facial expression in this one was more ... harsh ... though. Obviously more of a laugh, but...

no?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #32
btw, I should apologize for bristling like I did. It's late and I'm tired and grumpy and I really like this shot, so having someone TOTALLY crap all over it was annoying.

Usually I just shrug and move on, but this one rubbed me the wrong way.

No excuse, just explaining.

Sorry, Kerb.

I still think yer nuts, though. :)
 
btw, I should apologize for bristling like I did. It's late and I'm tired and grumpy and I really like this shot, so having someone TOTALLY crap all over it was annoying.

Usually I just shrug and move on, but this one rubbed me the wrong way.

No excuse, just explaining.

Sorry, Kerb.

I still think yer nuts, though. :)

I also apologize...probably a few too many adult beverages last night.

I do think the second one is better, but with the double chin on the bride, I am still not quite loving the expression...but then again, I do not know the backstory.

I am sure that you know the bride much better than we do and she will probably appreciate that you captured this moment for years to come.
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #35
Cheers, Kerb. That explains a lot, actually because I knew who you were but never had you pegged as someone who would be quite so sharp. Lol

Anyway... Yeah, I'd say neither expression was ideal, but I'm sure she will love them.

Thanks for the comments.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #36
sandraadamson said:
I love the full length one absolutely awesome in every way leaves me wondering how awesome it would have been had you gotten the full scene reflected in the water though, think that would have blown me away.

www.sandraadamson.com www.sandraadamson.blogspot.com

Thanks! The full one really didn't work for me, personally, but glad you liked it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom