Blown Away........C&C

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday was a crazy windy day!! It was almost impossible to get shots outside....=( But I took this and I think it saved my day. I wanted to ask about the crop and Comp. Is there too much stem in this? Is the grass a little distracting? I have shots w/ less grass blowing around. Thanks.....

IMG_6138.jpg

i really like it. Nice shot!

This is a really good shot, I think you've done everything nicely. Love the red/pink against the mellow ochre. I've taken quite a lot of flower pics and often wonder about the stems too. Here the shape is interesting and cuts through the thin wisps of grass effectively.

Since the flower is quite large in the image, I reckon that less stem - and lower positioning of the flower's head - would have looked a little off balance. But who knows?

I sometimes quite like a wide angle of view where there is just a splash of bright colour amongst paler tones. Maybe you have a wider crop to play around with.

Like the shade towards the bottom too. Cool shot.

Woah!
I like it just how it is.

Where've you been Mishele?

I agree with everyone else, that grass whipping around is great, and the crop is too. Nice shot!

Awesome...girl!

Hopper

Wow.......thanks guys! I guess I'm keeping it just the way it is.

Bitter.......Hey baby....:sexywink: I've gone to the forbidden land.......lol I keep peeking in though! Sorry your group fell a part, I was following it every week! Looked like fun!

Wow, that's simply lovely! I love the overlapping depths shown by the grass strands.

As everyone has already said, awesome shot! It seems emotional or something... Very nice :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back