What's new

Blown Away........C&C

You might have been unsure about the grass and long, wavy stem - but that's what makes it interesting and causes it to stand out from countless flower photos. The colors in the flower sure have no problem standing out in the surroundings.. one of my favorite flower shots I've seen.
 
Wow.......thanks guys! I guess I'm keeping it just the way it is.


Bitter.......Hey baby....:sexywink: I've gone to the forbidden land.......lol I keep peeking in though! Sorry your group fell a part, I was following it every week! Looked like fun!
BTW... Mish,Your Flickr is off the hook!....Better then most i've seen!:thumbup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #19
Thanks Hopdaddy!! Are you spying on me.....lol:sexywink::lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom