What's new

Blue Angel-toned Lensbaby shot

terri41 13

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
36,818
Reaction score
9,615
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some of you might remember this recent Lensbaby shot. I was making prints over the weekend and this one was a bit too light. I thought it might look cool with a blue tone.

This is about 15 seconds in a blue toner bath, diluted 1:10. I didn't want the toner to affect anything but the midtones, so I snatched it out pretty quickly. :lol:

Thanks for looking. :)


584-Blueangel.jpg
 
wow terry........didnt realise you had a dark side too...lol! This is very cool, the LB sweet spot is bang on.like the colouration too, nice one :thumbup:
 
Killer shot terri. I remember this from a series you posted. Love the blue tint.
 
I also remember this shot. And I like this version :thumbup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Admin 🛠️
  • #7
Thanks, guys! :D
 
well done terri. like how you've manipulated this one. :D
 
i like the blue tinting. seems that lens baby thing is well suited for graveyards too.
 
Yeah that blue tinting really worked! I really like the feel of the picture, I really don't know how to describe it, but its awesome hehe:mrgreen:
Cheers!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom