What's new

Blue Frog at Zoo C&C

Skele

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a much needed day off today from school and decided to test out my new camera. Amongst the hundreds of pictures I took, I am particularly fond of this one.

SSC_0363.jpg


Any comments, commentary or suggestions about it would be appreciated.
 
hmm, a closer shot would do more for me. This far away dosent do much.

What camera and lens are you running? (just out of curiousity of couse :D)
 
Its a Nikon D60 with the AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 1:35-5.6G lens...

Basically, the stock lens. Unfortunately for my poor husband, I'm already looking at lenses. He's going to hate himself for buying this for me... ;)

I'm still in the play with it mode with this camera. With that being said, it is definitely a lot more fun than plain ole point and clicks.
 
Good start! as mentioned above, the resolution should be high enough that you can go full zoom on it and crop it tight for a better effect.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom