Body-only bag or neoprene sleeve for Canon 50D?

JClishe

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been trying to find a good camera backpack that will allow me to carry a body+grip and 2 lenses max, plus my laptop and all of the things that I normally carry in my laptop bag for work. I'm pretty sure that such a bag doesn't exist.

However, I could probably make room in my existing laptop bag for my body and 2 lenses, I would just need seperate protection for them. Obviously I could get a couple of lens cases, but I would need something for my 50D. The ideal solution would be a neoprene sleeve that's pretty snug and not bulky so as to not take up much space in my bag. Is anyone aware of anything like that?

Jason

I use a lowpro fastpack 250. It will hold a laptop, camera, flash , 2 to 3 lens , and plenty of area in top section for whatever. I love this camera bag and it works fantastic.

I use a lowpro fastpack 250. It will hold a laptop, camera, flash , 2 to 3 lens , and plenty of area in top section for whatever. I love this camera bag and it works fantastic.

Won't work for my needs though. I've looked at all of the commonly recommended bags....Fastpack 250, 350, Computrekker, Kata DR 467 (which I own), all the Crumplers, Tamracs, Thinktanks, etc. I can say with a fair degree of confidence that there isn't a bag out there that's capable of replacing my work laptop bag and carry a DSLR and a couple lenses.

I appreciate the assistance, but what I'm really looking for at this point is a camera body sleeve.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back