Bored nuthin to do....

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I went out riding the other day with my camera to a stream near by my house... When I got there it was all dried up. :x
I wasn't too happy because I was looking forward to taking some pictures of it. Oh, and did I mention that it's the only thing resembling water within about 40 miles from my house...

I'm really bored and there isn't anything to take a picture of... my cameras are just sitting here and my film is deteriorating.... I just know it... :confused:

sometimes I wish I lived in a big city where I could just go outside and have tons of stuff to take pictures of...

Ok, I'll leave y'all alone now.

/rant

All I have around here is corn fields... My cats run when they see a camera..

Steve

Well, to try to get un-bored I took a little trip to Walmart to take some photos.
It's always fun there because if they catch you they will really get mad... :mrgreen:
I took quite a few shots there... when I finish up the roll I'll post them. lol

sfaribault: All I have around is my is soybean fields :) At least you can go into a corn field and take pictures

Yeah it is boring when you run out of things to take pictures of, that's when I go to the darkroom and when I get bored there I take more pictures. Its and endless cycle :D

Taking pictures in wal-mart does sound fun though, i need to try that

Wish I had the time to get bored! :)

darin3200 said:
sfaribault: All I have around is my is soybean fields :) At least you can go into a corn field and take pictures

Yeah it is boring when you run out of things to take pictures of, that's when I go to the darkroom and when I get bored there I take more pictures. Its and endless cycle :D

Taking pictures in wal-mart does sound fun though, i need to try that
See, I don't have a darkroom... I would love one, but I also don't have any money... hahaha
Taking photos in Walmart is fun... you just gotta watch out for the employees. ;)

Jeff Canes said:
it time to get job
Just did... :mrgreen:
I have a photography job... one that will actually PAY. hahaha

One of my friends wants me to make a portfolio of him so he can start his modeling carreer. :thumbup:
I'm going to start on that later this week. :)

Most reactions

Back