What's new

bored... until i realized i could play with my desklamp.

kalee

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
193
Reaction score
12
just messing around with some ideas i've been wanting to try for awhile.

thanks for looking!

~love - by the book.
1.
ele0k8


2.
ele0sx


~the winning hand.
3.
ele104


~untitled (i'll be doing more with woody soon.)
4.
ele2c0
 
Wow! These are totally awesome photos. I really love how the shadow of the ring looks like a heart. Very well composed. :thumbup: Fanastic post kalee :wink:
 
HOLY CRAP!

Those are friggin cooool!

Love that first one. And the heart thing is wicked. I would have especially loved it if the book were open to a famous quote in the story.

My fav was always the "Did my heart love till now, for swear it's sight, for I have not seen true beauty till this night."

Buh...now I'm gonna go watch the movie.
 
Oh my, all of those are fabulous. I love how the rings make a heart with their shadows!! Very very clever, well done shots.
 
The first shot is so creative; I never would have thought of that! Brilliant work.
 
wow, great shots :thumbup: number one is awesome
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom