Boudoir shoot from the other nigth. CC welcomed as aways. NOT WORK SAFE

Sorry, but not liking these at all. The backgrounds are so distracting and unplanned. I'm no boudoir photographer, but when I think of this genre, I think the images and the model should fill the frame and speak for themselves. All that clutter makes these shots look hard when they should be soft and soothing.

Just my $0.02.

posing of the model needs work. google boudoir images and look at how the majority of them have contour in common. Just my 2 pennies.

Put into perspective as your first boudoir shoot, your first indoor shoot and only your 6th or 7th shoot I'd say you didn't do badly. :D The points made are all valid and I suspect that you'll learn from them and not be discouraged. Keep up the good work and I doubt if anyone here will be ticked off if you keep posting your boudoir experiments for C&C. ;)

The first thing I noticed about the first batch (after the very pretty young lady) was the white box on the wall and the shoes. The box stands out too much and needs to go, the trainers - some may like the incongruity of them (or whatever it is they like) but not me. All the other things I noticed have been covered so I'll stick with 2¢ worth. :)

R8XHhUW.jpg

I still have lots more, but I'm still working on them in post.

I'm really digging #5. She's got a great smile and the shoes just seem fun and playful.

Don't care about any C&C, I just like the one with the great smile, the yummy butt and the out of context shoes.

"yummy butt" may be the best two words every uttered together on the interwebz.

Look at it this way, take the CC to heart, find that girl and tell her you need to practice some more!!! :wink:

Most reactions

Back