What's new

Bras

David_low

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
Destine for heaven
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As I looked up trying to appreciate the dusk setting sun, these bras hanging out for drying from a balcony flat inevitably crossed my path. Oh shunks, cut off the crap, I'm a voyeur.

413216793_m8KZ4-M.jpg
 
I see the bras.

Don't know what that is below them, in the middle.

So that is a pair of drawers on the bottom pole?
 
The form is so present that it looks staged,.. the belly button, the giant panties... a face, a smile, a body - all in pink space with stark concrete juxta.. this could be fine art or %#&@, I'm not sure.

-Shea
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom