Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Frozen french toast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scrambled eggs

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
never heard of pound cake or never heard of toasting it?

Bitter, you must slice it thin!

LOL....I.m dead serious......who toast pound cake......:hug::

I can see grilling PB&J before.........toasted pound cake!!

Nah, don't need to slice it thin. Get a wider toaster!

Mishele. I do. Don't knock it till you try it!

Mishele, you owe it to your son to make him a grilled PB&J.

Ahhhhhh......you're killin me!!! Now I have to go buy pound cake and BACON!!!

Nah, don't need to slice it thin. Get a wider toaster!

Mishele. I do. Don't knock it till you try it!
Actually sounds pretty good. I do like all of my breads to be toasted though - there's no texture if you don't, and it just seems bland. Do you top it with anything, or just eat it dry?

pound cake? Now this one I've never heard of before
because you would call it Kilo Cake.It's basically a pound of butter, a pound of flour, a pound of sugar, and some eggs, whether they weigh a pound, I dunno.

pound cake? Now this one I've never heard of before
because you would call it Kilo Cake.It's basically a pound of butter, a pound of flour, a pound of sugar, and some eggs, whether they weigh a pound, I dunno.
Yes - it is supposed to be 1 pound of each ingredient. 4lbs of ingredients makes a big ass cake though... You can change the quantiles as long as everything stays in a 1:1:1:1 ratio.

Nah, don't need to slice it thin. Get a wider toaster!Mishele. I do. Don't knock it till you try it!
Actually sounds pretty good. I do like all of my breads to be toasted though - there's no texture if you don't, and it just seems bland. Do you top it with anything, or just eat it dry?
Butter! Or Downey's Honey Butter, if I have some. Honey butter is as addictive as Nutella!

But ice cream sounds good too. I like how Trevor thinks!

Hmm nopes we kinda have our cooking stuck half and half (like most things) so it probably would still be pound cake -- just never heard of it. We probably call it something proper though!

Also what do you lot call scones - sc(oa)nes or scOnes?

scOnes.

I think. I'm not sure how to pronounce (oa)... :lol:

Scones, people say it both ways. And they are made in different fashions as well. Some you may not approve of.I love me some lemon curd and Devonshire cream. Mmmmmmmm....

I must be a "simple" girl.....I've never heard of them......lol

You've never ever heard of scones cream and jam --- or a cream tea?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back