Breaking the Law

Technically you weren't on any trail. You may have been above one, but... ;)

The photo would be a great shot but for the background. The dark tunnel forms a leading line that grabs my eye and forces it to the background, despite the subject being considerably brighter. I think this really needs to be shot from a different angle; against the foliage perhaps?

Technically you weren't on any trail. You may have been above one, but... ;)

The photo would be a great shot but for the background. The dark tunnel forms a leading line that grabs my eye and forces it to the background, despite the subject being considerably brighter. I think this really needs to be shot from a different angle; against the foliage perhaps?

Yes technically i suppose you're right. :wink: I always enjoy it when we get a small audience and hear there ohhhs and awwwws haha

I shot this from 3 different angles, this was my least favorite and os also a reshoot from the last time i was there. (when i remembered everything but my flash trigger *facepalm*) I hold my "good"(personal favorite) photos back for website/magazine use. Personally i viewed the leading lines secondary to the bright subject but i see where you're coming from.

I believed the bridge to be a more interesting background than the trees and the bikes being small and spindly get lost easily in trees and shrubs and such.
thanks for the response!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back