Breaking the Law

Technically you weren't on any trail. You may have been above one, but... ;)

The photo would be a great shot but for the background. The dark tunnel forms a leading line that grabs my eye and forces it to the background, despite the subject being considerably brighter. I think this really needs to be shot from a different angle; against the foliage perhaps?

Technically you weren't on any trail. You may have been above one, but... ;)

The photo would be a great shot but for the background. The dark tunnel forms a leading line that grabs my eye and forces it to the background, despite the subject being considerably brighter. I think this really needs to be shot from a different angle; against the foliage perhaps?

Yes technically i suppose you're right. :wink: I always enjoy it when we get a small audience and hear there ohhhs and awwwws haha

I shot this from 3 different angles, this was my least favorite and os also a reshoot from the last time i was there. (when i remembered everything but my flash trigger *facepalm*) I hold my "good"(personal favorite) photos back for website/magazine use. Personally i viewed the leading lines secondary to the bright subject but i see where you're coming from.

I believed the bridge to be a more interesting background than the trees and the bikes being small and spindly get lost easily in trees and shrubs and such.
thanks for the response!

Most reactions

Back