What's new

Bright Fall Treat -- Please C&C

mrdean2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Lexington, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I would appreciate any tips you can provide on this photo. I wanted to show as much color as I could, and I think I did an acceptable job. Here is the photo data:
1/160 f/6.3 55mm ISO 200 Nikon D40
I also bumped up the vibrance in clarity in Lightroom.

Thanks for the help,
Micah
 

Attachments

  • $Fall Trees.webp
    $Fall Trees.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 162
How do you post pictures without using a third party site like photobucket or flickr??? Those sites destroy my pics but I have been wanting to post for C+C.

It looks a little blurry to me as well but hard to tell. Was the wind blowing a lot?
 
blurry, but nice color.
 
The odd blue thing at the end of the photo also distracts me, but nice color.
 
Thanks for the comments. It's strange because the photo isn't out of focus on my computer, but once I export the file from Lightroom the JPG looks out of focus. I am going to try to re-load the photo.
 

Attachments

  • $Fall Trees.webp
    $Fall Trees.webp
    160.1 KB · Views: 143

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom