so it was a good challenge I guess.

1 Rain in most of these shots.

websz0307.jpg

websz0306.jpg

DSC_1230edit2frm.jpg

websz0300.jpg

websz0294.jpg

websz0298.jpg

Good thing it was raining.. keeping me cooled off, as I was workin my a** off to get these shots in Toronto.

Need some goos light again please Mr. Weather Man!

Thanks for looking!

thats the man who is crazy for taking pics doing even rainy day ^_^

That Photo 5 ... wow.
I can ever hear "the tyres screech" ;)
You have one of those lenses that I saw in Media Markt the other day, right, that cost 10 times as much as I could make Andreas fork out for a replacement for my 70-300mm lens!?!?!? Well, I can tell why they are worth their price!!! Your photos are always just excellent, no matter what the light conditions are! Just EXCELLENT!

Now say you come to the DC meet-up next week.
Please!!!!!
Andreas and I cannot carry the burden of being the only "international" element to the First BIG International TPF Meet-Up, what with Andreas not even being a member here! Someone must come share it with us, and you and Daisy would be the perfect ones! Please. Think! Fast. And then come to the conclusion that you MUST come. Please.

thanks huhu.. I am sure crazy., but it's fun!

LaFoto.. We really want to come to meet you all, but there is just no $$ for such an adventure now... this new camera hurt the wallet, and we need to get this child home to see her family in the Phillipines asap., along with many other issues. I am sure there will be another day for us to meet., and I am very sorry for the situaton here, as I feel I have let you down.

:cry: Yes, go wallow in that feeling, for you have :cry: ... let me down, that is :cry:

(Actually it is almost ok - I understand, a little... ;))

Hey ray these are brilliant as usual, love 5&6, question tho, when you go out shooting and it starts to rain, do you put something over your camera?... or sit under an umbrella?... i just heard that using an autofocus lens in wet weather can be dodgy.... like it can screw up the electrics in it, ever heard that? :thumbup:

Archangel said:
Hey ray these are brilliant as usual, love 5&6, question tho, when you go out shooting and it starts to rain, do you put something over your camera?... or sit under an umbrella?... i just heard that using an autofocus lens in wet weather can be dodgy.... like it can screw up the electrics in it, ever heard that? :thumbup:

I the cam covered most of the time, the lens got pretty wet though. I kept drying it off., I am sure if it got wet enough, it would mess the electrics up for sure., I should be more careful.

excellent as always Raymond. thanks for braving the elements to get these to us. :thumbup:

how's the website going?

Hey Ray, are you trying to fry another camera? This time in the rain. You are a wildman but smart enough to know rain photos can be very pleasing. Great work as always.

Eric

I love #4, very nicely done.

JonMikal said:
excellent as always Raymond. thanks for braving the elements to get these to us. :thumbup:

how's the website going?

Getting close to 40,000 page views at the pbase gallerys... in about 2 months since I started there.., I am so amazed at the response I am getting there., sometimes 1000 views a day.

AIRIC said:
Hey Ray, are you trying to fry another camera? This time in the rain. You are a wildman but smart enough to know rain photos can be very pleasing. Great work as always.

Eric

Ya, I should be smarted then this.. and I wish the shots had come out better then what they did.. good learning experiance though. I think I will be back at Sam Smith tomorrow.

Awesome as always Sir Raymond. You sure do brave some elements to get these. I hope you kept your clothes on while in Toronto. I think ya can get busted for it here.:lol:
Never be surprised at your response to your stuff. It is brilliant photography man.

Chiller said:
Awesome as always Sir Raymond. You sure do brave some elements to get these. I hope you kept your clothes on while in Toronto. I think ya can get busted for it here.:lol:
Never be surprised at your response to your stuff. It is brilliant photography man.

:biglaugh:

Eric

Chiller said:

I pick my time and place guys!! At least I have a story to tell Maria when she gets a bit older., still wish I had a shot of that trek in the swamp!

Most reactions

Back