D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is by no means I would say one of the best shots I took on my recent trip to Budapest, it was the first morning, a hazy morning, not the best shooting time and certainly the sky didn't play, and after a long walk we ended up overlooking the city from Castle hill. It was my first real chance to test out the 70-300 so don't let this shot put you off viewing the others I will post :D but I would still like to hear your comments.

I'm really interested in the night shots I took and looking forward to editing those as this is a completely different city at night.

I actually purposely shot through the trees to create a fake frame (I have actually cropped some of the trees out as it was a little too much), I know it won't be to everyones taste..

D850 - 90mm - f/7.1 - ISO64

From_The_Hill.jpg

And here's actually the 4th shot I took on the trip, as we wandered across Margaret Bridge.. It was SO hazy I had to edit a bit more than usual.. but still, I quite like it, a little moody..

D850 - 70mm - f/5.6 - ISO64

Parliament_Day_Margaret_Bridge.jpg

Thank you guys, looking forward to the rest of the edits!

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Two good shots, but love the first image as the trees framing it make the shot imo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back