You might want to verify with the vendor how long these cheap flash units will stay active and not go into "sleep mode". On one of the company's other inexpensive flashes, the units go in to sleep mode every five minutes, and power down fully after one hour of non-use. A flash unit at must be manually re-awakened by hand-touching the controls after every five minute rest period is not my idea of a suitable flash unit for any type of remote "Strobist" type use.
The flickr link above also had a link to a digital version of the owners manual of a similar flash from this manufacturer (I think same flash, but without TTL?). Assuming it's almost the exact model, that manual does say it will go into sleep mode after about 5 minutes.
Even if so... I ordered some rf-602 triggers that apparently support the wake function from sleep mode so I should be covered... I saw it working on a youtube video but I don't know how to embed and too lazy to figure it out right now
My flashes should be here tomorrow and the triggers will probably be in by late next week... after their happy trip from half-way 'round the world