What's new

Bunagee Pier Culdaff Co Donegal

inishowen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
donegal ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken in Culdaff Donegal Ireland It would be a great seat for sunrise

3222560352_2f4b183ede_o.jpg
 
First of all, welcome to TPF!

Next, what a beautiful shot! I really like the composition, with the angled bench, and the length of the dock leading the viewer's eye into the shot and to the glow from the (setting?) sun. The wispy clouds add nice mood too. Nicely done.
 
Lovely pic, nice colours throughout :)
 
What a beautiful image. I love benches in photos. The muted sunset and the bluish cast of dusk are sensational here. Something I think subtracts a bit from the shot is the box (with lifesaver and rope?) hanging from the back of the bench, but maybe this is just me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom