Buying a flash on a budget

AmateurAli

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Canon T2i. I've been looking to get a bounce/swivel flash for it but I don't have the money nor the need to buy a top of the line product. I'm perfectly fine with getting a 3rd party brand (I know to some that's unheard of). That being said, I also don't want to end up with something that's going to break immediately or drive me crazy because it's not easy to use. Can anyone help me with what brands of flashes might be the best to go for on a TIGHT budget? Or even if you know of one I should definitely stay away from? Anything to help me narrow my search. Thanks so much!

What is your TIGHT budget amount?

Yongnuo 460II is very cheap but it don't have TTL so has to be used manually, the Yongnuo 468II is an excellent flash that has TTL. Check to make sure they work with your camera... yongnuo | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

badteeth.gif

What is your TIGHT budget amount?
About $100. Someone had told me I wouldn't get anything decent under $300 but I'm determined to prove them wrong. ;)

Decent.....idk something that works. :) and doesn't seem "cheap". I'm all for inexpensive but I don't want something that's a crappy quality.

Thanks you guys for the recommendations. I'm going to check these out.

Well, I wish you luck on that endeavor. I have no suggestions under $100. About $165 is where I start out. See what Yongnuo has to offer.

Ok, I think I've narrowed it to the Vivitar DF 383 or the Yongnuo YN 468.
Anymore thoughts...?

468 and i think you will be pleased...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back