What's new

BW Cat C&C

512

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
removed due forum unsubscription
 
Last edited:
its crooked.. and a little to dark..
 
I like it!

p.s. sweet blog- that's a great idea, must try it sometime
 
Sorry, it does nothing for me.

I think if you'd backed up/widened the angle and got even just the cat's eyes in the frame, that it would have actually been a really good photo.
 
I think the concept is a good one, but it's just not interesting without the eyes.
 
I am confused by the shot. What is it that you're trying to express? I agree with adding the eyes. One thing I really like is the faded "frame" of the shot.
 
i thought nose + eyes portrait is too common and i was looking for something different. i've also the "complete" version of it,i think i'll post it today just to give you an idea ;)
thank you for your critiques ;)
 
what did you expect, a lizard?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom