C and C on some head shots.

19 is the best for me. The most cohesive all around. Crop could stand to be a little more face a little less shirt.
noted.
The first 40 or 50 were a little interesting but the last 30 were boring.
lmao
Too many...you know that already, yes?
His clothing, Red ... enough said

The background isn't bad...it's distracting as all heck! You got some arch shape and different light (sky, foliage) and I want to push him out of the way to see what it is...not good when your intent is to keep my focus on him.
Light, he's looking a bit harsh, what was your setup, bare flash off camera?
Yes I do

I think I'll have him wear black or some other shade next time.

I can understand that. I think I'm going to look for a brick wall or something else to shoot as a backdrop for our next shoot.

Light set up with pretty simple. I just had a 24"x24" soft box lit via a speedlight and I bounced another speed light off the ceiling

UxQkt70.jpg

I have a vegabond mini coming tomorrow. Do you think my strobe with a 32"x48" softbox would be too much?

don't mind the softbox pointing straight It was pretty windy yesterday and the tunnel made it worse. Kept making the box point straight.

P.S. I moved him closer to the box after a few frames. I like to take pix like that to see where the lights are hitting.

I like #7 best- but maybe you could copy and past his right arm (image left) over to his left arm to get rid of the dark shadow on the camera right

Most reactions

Back