Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
interesting? boring? technical aspects?

thanks!

3 pictures here...

3880512690_c79762bc81.jpg

3880518498_13a77be56a.jpg

3879709143_42bfb41130.jpg

Personally, I think they are just way too busy to really get much out of them. Try cropping them and making a certain thing in each the center of focus. And by center I mean the part that everyone should focus on, not the center of the picture.

all pictures lack in some point of interest: too many things and too confused. try to focus on something ;)

can a picture ever be more about the overall? does that make any sense? 2 of the pics i kinda wanted a sense of how crowded it really was... can i show that while picking a singular subject at the same time?

I like your #1 photo, I find it quite interesting. I think
I see someone in the swimming pool!

Can't say I care much for your other 2 pics.

If the first shot were mine I would increase the
contrast, saturation, and sharpen. I have to disagree
with the other people commenting, in that the photos
are too busy, lack a point of interest, etc.

You said "can a picture be more about the overall?"
I would say yes, yes, for sure. Your #1 photo shows how
these people live, quite crammed in together.

http://www.dreamworldimages.ca
Pet Photography Business
Child Photography

can a picture ever be more about the overall? does that make any sense? 2 of the pics i kinda wanted a sense of how crowded it really was... can i show that while picking a singular subject at the same time?

From an aesthetic perspective the eye has to have something to focus on. Your photos, especially the first one, doesn't have that. For me personally I look at it for a couple of seconds scan the scene and move on. Nothing really draws me into it.

cool

thanks for everyone's tips!

doogan i actually timed the shot for when she was in mid-lap... though it was funny that the pool was only a cpl meters long anyways...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back