c&c a noob

I used to fix up my cars, still do a little. I would say the 2nd sets of pictures looks good with the lighting and background, much better than the 1st set. The 3rd pic on the 2nd set could use cropping on the right because it's not center. It would be much better if the picture was centered.

My opinion on the car is that it's a little too much. CF hood and trunk were 5 or 7 years ago and big kit is played out. I live in Cali so I see fixed up cars all the time. Now and days you rarely see a car that's really fixed up anymore, just simple and clean look is the way to go now. I would go with a more simpler kit, take out the CF hood and trunk and your car will be clean. Just saying. Great job on the photos by the way.

I used to fix up my cars, still do a little. I would say the 2nd sets of pictures looks good with the lighting and background, much better than the 1st set. The 3rd pic on the 2nd set could use cropping on the right because it's not center. It would be much better if the picture was centered.

My opinion on the car is that it's a little too much. CF hood and trunk were 5 or 7 years ago and big kit is played out. I live in Cali so I see fixed up cars all the time. Now and days you rarely see a car that's really fixed up anymore, just simple and clean look is the way to go now. I would go with a more simpler kit, take out the CF hood and trunk and your car will be clean. Just saying. Great job on the photos by the way.

Thanks for the input :)
About the car, its not a bodykit but a lip kit. Fogs are off a Euro spec accord not USDM. The CF is more for weight reduction than it is for show or for the sake to "set it up". Accord is a heavy car and mine puts out 364whp and 314wtq at 11PSI. If i use a stock hood for with no vent, things can get REALLY hot under the hood. Trunk is def to reduce some weight. Next step will be completely gutting the insides and roll cage. I'll take pictures under the hood soon and post em up you'll see what i mean ;)

EDIT: Found one..

20090315-DSC_0042.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back