What's new

C&C anyone?

charlie76

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
1,635
Reaction score
460
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like these...any suggestions or tips? It looks kinda out of focus here, but the full resolution images are great. Ill upload if anyone wants. Thanks everyone!
 

Attachments

  • $image-1522127194.webp
    $image-1522127194.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 59
  • $image-2522719890.webp
    $image-2522719890.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 76
  • $image-2430663325.webp
    $image-2430663325.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 68
I don't know what to think really... the important part is that you like them.
its hard to critique the composition because its really just a straight shot of the posts/rocks (what are they exactly?) and I'm not a fan of that symmetrical position, but I think it works here.
they are kind of mysterious which is cool, I'm sure they'd look good blown up. (I can't check how in focus they are because I'm on an unreliable screen, but I'll take your word for it) the gloomy colors work for this mysterious effect though :)
my only gripe, I'd like to see variety from that session, each of these subjects was photographed the same way, it would be nice to see different takes if you have any?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom