C&C of this Little Cowboy

ksnyder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Worked up some of the photos earlier this year and just wanted to get some feedback. Any constructive comments are appreciated. These are the unedited versions. Thanks so much!

2057.jpg

2096.jpg

2042.jpg

I would try next time to not cut off the hat and in the third picture i would either crop out the shoe or make sure you are getting all of it, it is distracting to me that i can only see the tip of the shoe. I like the colors in the 2nd and 3rd photos but the 1st looks just like a snap shot nothing really special to me, but i really like everything else on 2 and 3

Points well taken on the pics. Thanks for the ideas. Do you think that the metal rod at the bottom of 2 is distracting at all? Just curious. Thanks.

The hat is tattered, not not enough to give it character.

There are a couple of spots on his forehead and eyebrow in #3 that can / should be corrected in post with the clone / patch / content aware tools.

#1 is the winner of this lot.

Do you think that the metal rod at the bottom of 2 is distracting at all? Just curious. Thanks.
He's not looking at it, so it is inconsequential just as the nut and bolt to his right. The crossing piece on the other hand.........

The hat is tattered, not not enough to give it character.

There are a couple of spots on his forehead and eyebrow in #3 that can / should be corrected in post with the clone / patch / content aware tools.

Ditto this. Cute little cowboy though.

i love the pics.. and is he cute...!!! oh boy he has charm and personality all the way.... i don't know if he is cowboy type... but he sure looks handsome trying on the hat.

Most reactions

Back