C&C on Macro

AlexColeman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was hoping to get C&C on some macro shots I took in San Diego.
AlexColeman : photos : Macro- powered by SmugMug
593979322_eT8aX-X2.jpg

593979644_zouGZ-X2.jpg

593979602_k7gsS-X2.jpg

593979997_rh4sB-X2.jpg

593979275_2r73r-X2.jpg

Thanks!

No problem, just using what I brought, D700 is w/ Nikon being aligned for my 24-70, so I have had to shoot the whole trip DX :(

I do not have my D700 with me. It is with Nikon to be serviced (lol). All I have is a d90. and some of my lenses. I can use text modifications to, ;).

Bump-Updated to full size.

WOW....these are simply INCREDIBLE! I went to your smugmug, and omg the bee one is insane. You have convinced me to get the 105... that's my next lens.

Thanks alot, you will love the 105!

Wow, those are amazing! I absolutely envy you being able to take that bee photograph, I can never get them that pin-sharp with that much detail! How on earth did you do it? I'm curious.

My second favourite is the first one, the sunflower's petals. The backlighting is wonderful, although i would prefer it with some more of the petals in focus, to really show the exquisite detail.

#1 and 5 are my favorites. They are more about color photography than flowers.

#2 is a very nice bee shot and #4 is a very interesting plant and nicely shot too.

#3 is the only one that doesn't do it for me. Too much negative space.

Thanks guys.
Tamiya- I just used a 900 at 1/64 to freeze motion, and careful sharpening with Phototools 2 plugin, thanks for the advice.
Cloud- 3 was iffy for me to, just curious what the reactions would be.
Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back