C&C please! Hot air balloon photo

kaleidoscopic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! I'm new to this forum and photography in general.
I travel a lot, and would like to take better photos with my p&s camera...
Here's a photo I took on a hot air balloon. Any C&C will be greatly appreciated!

hotairballoon.jpg

Hey, you actually did go on one of the hot air balloon rides in Cappadokia in Turkey? Cool, I didn't turf out the money for that, but the morning I WOULD have gone (had I wanted to) would have been dull and dreary, not with light like you had when you went. I would have loved to go on a morning like YOU had when you took the ride, wow, that's cool, I've only ever seen those valley from below...

Welcome to ThePhotoForum.

Just a pity you weren't a little closer and behind the other ballon or had a zoom/tele lens, nice shot for a p&s anyway though. H

It's a nice shot. The balloon gets a little lost in the background. But not bad. The shadow helps the balloon pop out a bit more. Your exposure and focus look good. What kind of camera do you have?

Thank you! I used Cannon Powershot SD700. Cappadocia was my last stop in Turkey after 2 months of backpacking, soo I just splurged. Would've been nice if I got better shots though, haha.

Maybe I can crop the picture a little.

I just upped the contrast a little and upped the saturation on the balloon and sharpened it slightly and it looked pretty good. Deleting now though as I saw your pics aren't okay to edit. :)

Most reactions

Back