C&C Please .

If you want serious C&C you'll have much better results embedding one or two specific images in your post, rather than linking to an on-line gallery.

If you want serious C&C you'll have much better results embedding one or two specific images in your post, rather than linking to an on-line gallery.

Thanks for the tip>

3990469365_2d8360f4e3.jpg

and

3990463105_309bc13acf.jpg

We've all seen these sob threads about critique when someone chips in with "what if the picture sucks". I won't say they do such a thing, but I have seen much better application of similar types of shots,

Most notably, the sky is completely blown in both images. The first is underexposed on the tracks and the second doesn't hold my attention.

Best bet is to find a better time of the day with better sky conditions.

Keep shooting all the same. You never know when a zinger shows itself.

To add on to the above, I would suggest re-shooting preferably early in the morning, using a polarizing filter, and (if you can) have the sun behind you. Also note that in #1, while you have text-book leading lines (The rails) which take your eye right into the image, there's nothing for it to see when it gets there; in basic terms, the image lacks a subject. As Kundalini said, keep shooting. Remember, digital film is cheap! ;)

Most reactions

Back