camera suggestions for my food business

mulak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I'm planning to do shortbread cookies business soon along with a few baked goods.

So I want to get a camera to take good photos of my cookies, cookies gift options, and fun photos with the cookies for my website and instagram.

I don't know my budget yet, I just want to see how much each camera cost and see what doesn't scare me away lol

I would definitely like to have a live view feature so I can adjust the look or positioning of the cookies and props while the camera is on a tripod and also I feel I would get tired of staring through the viewfinder that it would start pissing me off lol

Lighting is more important than the camera. Any newer camera will take great images. The problem with Food Photography is all about the lighting, and food setup. You may want to search this forum on "Food"

Lighting is more important than the camera. Any newer camera will take great images. The problem with Food Photography is all about the lighting, and food setup. You may want to search this forum on "Food"

Yeah you are correct on the lighting and food setup... I will check out the forum on food search

such as:
this one has a lot of links down the page ==> Shooting Food/Restaurant & Costs

==> Need advise with Food photography

thanks... will check it out

Most reactions

Back