Can anyone say....

We're taking the boys to one of those Home Depot craft days. They will be building race cars :mrgreen:

i am going to do absolutely nothing... and it's going to be wonderful...

um...my fun plans just got cancelled, so I have no idea what I'm going to do. On second thought...I think I'll do what Jason is doing, that sounds good to me!

Traci said:
um...my fun plans just got cancelled, so I have no idea what I'm going to do. On second thought...I think I'll do what Jason is doing, that sounds good to me!

:thumbup: sometimes, it just has to be done... ;)

have a good weekend everybody!

Holy crap. I'm already half in the bag.

Work got let out early because of a smell that resembled fire. 911 was called and we were evacuated. We all went to get beers. Now I need to sober up and get my gear in order for the rave tonight.

*passes out*

whaaaaa.... i just had a huge week plus midterm exams, i'm exhausted, depressed, stressed out and sure to fail. so the friday thread is like... a LOT of comfort. when your week matches the "now i'll just go home and have a heart attack" quote, you're freakin glad it's friday.
And next week is SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!
So tonite i'll just go to bed at 9 and sleep for 20 hours. then i'll eat and have a nap.

Didn't you tell me you were fifteen?

You effing liar. No 15 year old has midterms....do they?

Quit your effing whining you little runt.

Alexandra said:
whaaaaa.... i just had a huge week plus midterm exams, i'm exhausted, depressed, stressed out and sure to fail. so the friday thread is like... a LOT of comfort. when your week matches the "now i'll just go home and have a heart attack" quote, you're freakin glad it's friday.
And next week is SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!
So tonite i'll just go to bed at 9 and sleep for 20 hours. then i'll eat and have a nap.

Hah, you think that's bad? Try working all day every day, studying for upcoming finals, and moving. oy.

oh damn... it is beautiful sun outside... it's saturday almost 2 pm and what am I doing? writting a report on termoelectrons PFFFFFFF

Most reactions

Back