Can anyone say....

I'm working all day (but it's Bagel Friday, so that's a plus... *rolls eyes*) then taking my mom to check out my new apartment when I get off. Then I am going to come home and FREAKIN' RELAX BABY!

Good luck with that class Mike.

Tonight is my residences 'pub crawl', we go up to halifax, get drunk, then return at 3am. Gonna be a grand ol' time.

I'm uh...doing something tommorrow. What that something is, I don't yet know. I may do some minor shopping at some point. :mrgreen: I like shopping. It makes me feel all tingly and warm inside. Other than that, I'm not certain. It's supposed to be kinda crappy all weekend, and it might snow. :S DAMMIT! GO AWAY WINTER!!! I HATE YOU!

That's about it. Fun stuff. I have no life.

terri said:
I believe I am better off not knowing. It sounds dangerous.

I have no drinking plans, so I guess I better make some. Bottle of red or white? :mrgreen:

I feel like doing something creative this weekend, so I might drag out the Daylab and play. Or the bromoil inks.....dunno. Something that makes me roll up my sleeves and get all involved. :lol:

May I suggest "Louis Jadot, Beaujolais" I had it a few weeks ago and it was great.

Assuming you haven't already tried it ya wino...:p

terri said:
I feel like doing something creative this weekend, so I might drag out the Daylab and play. Or the bromoil inks.....dunno. Something that makes me roll up my sleeves and get all involved. :lol:

Dammit Terri - what did I say about you using the B word around me? :confused:

:lol:

I actually have things to do this weekend! A child's birthday party, shopping for food, oh and my father-in-law and his new wife are coming over for the dinner I have to make. I sound like a woman. No offence intended!!!!

photogoddess said:
Dammit Terri - what did I say about you using the B word around me? :confused:

:lol:
I do it cause you're you, baby. :sexywink:

I just won't post anything, how's that? :mrgreen:

bace said:
May I suggest "Louis Jadot, Beaujolais" I had it a few weeks ago and it was great.

Assuming you haven't already tried it ya wino...:p
:blushing: it's good.....

Awe, you are a wino.

Yeah, you have taste.

No paper bags for you.

I'm on my lunch break now...I am happy to say that the first four hours of work went quickly. However I have noticed mornings always fly by, and the afternoon just drags on and on. It's been a pretty stiff morning here, I have an order of 14 computers I need built and tested by the end of the day, with all the paperwork done and ready to be shipped. It's gonna be pretty rough, and I barely slept last night...so I'm just trying to relax on my break while I have a chance!

As I said earlier, I'm going on pub crawl tonight, these are the shirts we are wearing...

qnvjh2.jpg

:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back