Can sexy be moody? Dark and pleasing? Soft and grungy? C&C me >>>Maybe NSFW<<<<

The hot spot in her chest draws my eye in a bad way. The shadow fall off makes her feet look blue like she has bad circulation. Is a good picture otherwise.

Apparently it can. Really nice work lately (not that your previous wasn't).

; my only nit is the slightly too hot area on her torso.

Although anatomically correct terminology, we all know what you mean. :sexywink:

Great location Trever. The slant of the window casing might be a tad much.

im pretty sure she can be sexy doing pretty much anything.
a little bright on the bra and thigh, but oh, what i wouldn't give to be that ray of sunlight!
very nice shot!

I really think so. It really adds so much more drama and depth. It almost gives off a sense of mystery. I would bring down the highlights and really go for it here. Take this image to the dark side. I think it might work. Such a great shot. I would love to play with the RAW file of this one!

I too thought it was a little hot on her blouse but it's not blown out, there's plenty of detail there and it's really how it looked to my eyes when I pushed the shutter release so I didn't try to subdue it as much as I might/should've. She is such an amazing girl, a real free spirit I am having fun working with her and other photographers.

Thank you all and Kathy I don't share my raws, I wouldn't want to see a better version! My mistakes are as much part of the my style as my successes.

I think it works.. her legs do look pretty corpse-ish though to me. I hate you for having awesome models to work with. lol

Hmm, all natural light. The floor must be casting some color, it's a blue great concrete floor.

Do you edit in LR or PS?

Most reactions

Back