What's new

Can you see the fish?

Hawaii Five-O

My alter-egos have been banned. :( Now I must be
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this picture with kodak TX400 film, turned out kind of wierd.

img205.jpg
 
"Weird", yes, but also cool.
Could you see the fish as well with your eyes, too?
Did you bring your rod and line?
 
Yeah, it was neat, I could see them schooling around in circle for a little while, but then swam off. Unfortunately I didn't have my rod, but this was in the city bay, so the water wasn't probably the cleanest :lol:.

I do really enjoy fishing though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom