Canada, Québec. Got a couple!

PJCreations

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good day my friends,

I have registered here because I've been surfing for a while. I just wanted to know what you thought of my work!

Here is a sample of a couple of shots.

Best regards,

Gabriel

$528660_487596487925129_1560859904_n.jpg$photo.JPG$66.JPG$3.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, officially ;)

As for your shots, here are my opinions, take them for what you think they're worth.

First, try not to post more than 1 or 2 images for CC, you'll find in most cases you get higher quality critique with fewer images. Also, number them.

As for the images...

1. Probably the best. Don't take this the wrong way but I can't tell if what I'm seeing is creativity on your part, or on the car/logo designers part. Its a BA logo that I somehow feel deserves more than the simple background of the car lines it was given. Still, your best out of the four.

2. I don't see anything special here. Flower photos are a dime a dozen, and this one is no different. Distracting background as well imo.

3. Same as before, leaf photos are everywhere. Nature can be beautiful, but simply taking a photo of its beauty does not make your photo beautiful. In most cases you have gently coax that beauty out with patience and a passion for what your photographing. A half OOF leaf doesn't accomplish that, feels very unemotional.

4. Not a bad attempt at night photography. You've got a leading line, which is a great thing to use in landscape photos. That said, the bridge barely stands out as your subject, primarily from the framing/composition. Next time try to find a way to frame the shot where the viewers eyes don't wander around until they find the bridge. You want the bridge to grab them, and pull them into the distance before their mind even have time to react. I'd like to see this image reshot from a lower angle, and more to the right, with the bridge acting as both a horizon line and a leading line.

Hope that helps!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back