Man...You waited longer for the exposure than the feedback...LOL
For some reason I can't find anything to really focus on, but having said that I realize you said it was an experimental shot. I guess what I'm trying to say is I can't personally get a reference point to tell me if the shot is a few feet wide or ten miles. As for the effect I think I see of the fog/mist rolling in it works OK but....I hope you understand what I'm trying to say!
PS...It reminds me of the first photo I saw by Niepce which I believe was one of the first photo's ever...So hang tight you could be onto something...
Of course it's water...I should really have figured that out. That has got to be a really hard shot to get right. I would love to see more as your technique on this method evolves!
By the way...If this is the same image you have posted on your site, then something happened in the translation to this forum. The one on your site is a much better representation of the piece and I like it way better :thumbup:
The one on my site (which is still in the process of being built), is the same place, but more true to life. This one has had its contrast increased, and desaturated quite a bit too, to get more of an 'arty' look.