Rockford
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2010
- Messages
- 54
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Sunshine Sate
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Does any one know if they have a video u can buy on the features and functions of the 1D mII
1d mark iii, dvd
![]()
Peep this link at B&H... Awesome camera man! I am jealous! Maybe next year! LOL I have to settle for the 1D mark II for now
ALIAS
(Rookie)
1d mark iii, dvd
![]()
Peep this link at B&H... Awesome camera man! I am jealous! Maybe next year! LOL I have to settle for the 1D mark II for now
ALIAS
(Rookie)
Keep shooting those pictures I just saw on your other post, and all those
artists will be ringing you up to do there photo shoots. NICE WORK
BTW thanks for link. :thumbup: