Canon 1D mIII

Rockford

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does any one know if they have a video u can buy on the features and functions of the 1D mII

1d mark iii, dvd

581073.jpg

Peep this link at B&H... Awesome camera man! I am jealous! Maybe next year! LOL I have to settle for the 1D mark II for now ;)

ALIAS
(Rookie)

1d mark iii, dvd

581073.jpg

Peep this link at B&H... Awesome camera man! I am jealous! Maybe next year! LOL I have to settle for the 1D mark II for now ;)

ALIAS
(Rookie)

Keep shooting those pictures I just saw on your other post, and all those
artists will be ringing you up to do there photo shoots. NICE WORK

BTW thanks for link. :thumbup:

1d mark iii, dvd

581073.jpg

ALIAS
(Rookie)

Keep shooting those pictures I just saw on your other post, and all those
artists will be ringing you up to do there photo shoots. NICE WORK

BTW thanks for link. :thumbup:

That's the idea! Thanks for the compliment... Baby Bash called me, but traveling is rough for me with a 9-5 gig. Hope to shoot some weekend work in LA this year with some big artists.

That's the idea! Thanks for the compliment... Baby Bash called me, but traveling is rough for me with a 9-5 gig. Hope to shoot some weekend work in LA this year with some big artists.
DSLR Body: Rebel XTI (toss around camera)
35MM SLR Bodies:
Elan 7NE(my 1st crush), Rebel T2, Nikon F3(classic)
Canon Lenses: 15mm f/2.8 fisheye, 17-40mm f/4L,
20mm f/2.8 USM, 50mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.4 USM, 100mm f/2.0 USM, 28-135mm f/3.5 IS USM, 70-200mm F/2.8L usm
Sigma Lenses: 10-20mm F/4.5 HSM, 120-400mm F/4.5 OS HSM
Accessories: Speedlight 580 EXII, Garry Fong light diffuser, Extension Tube EF12 II

user_offline.gif

DAWG, I must say , you have some might fine equipment yourself.
You wouln't mind if I took your girlfreind out to dinner one evening, to try her out... If you say no, the mistress will do...LOL

Most reactions

Back