I just wanted to give me 2c on this.. i thought the subject was fair. Coral is obviously toying with the idea of saving up for a 5D and wanting to know if it's worth it to him.
Buckster, your response (all of them in fact) were condescending and downright rude. What did you gain from joining in the conversation, besides a bunch of new folks thinking you're at tool? Well done on that one.
This is the first forum post i read on this forum... the subject interested me and i thought i'd see what this community had to say about it. While there were some good answers, the crap I had to sift through has left a sour taste in my mouth.
So this is my first and last post here.
I am not wasting anyones time, It is your CHOICE to reply to a thread Nobody is forcing you....
I choose to reply because I try to be helpful. Finding out after the fact that my reply means nothing since the point is moot since the OP hasn't got the means is a waste of time.
Thank you for your input. I think I shall find a different Photo forum people aren't very friendly on here ..................
Before you go... I like to drive really fast on freeways and winding mountain roads mostly, but once in a while I drive slowly on Parkways. Should I get a new BMW or would the new Jetta be okay?
Oh, and by the way, I can't afford a new BMW. So, which one should I get?