Canon EOS 5D Mark III in stock and Price Update!

DigitalRev

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III is currently IN STOCK at DigitalRev! Both camera body and lens kit are available.

Click to order it today! To be the first one owning it and remember to show us some amazing photos!

Im thinking about buying a lens through digital rev. are they trust worthy? has any one ordered through them before?

I ordered a flash through them about a year ago. I would definately buy from them again.

Digital Rev are generally considered a respectable and reliable trader. UK side I think most of their stock is classed as grey imports (though some might not be, I've not checked their site in a while) and I'd expect similar for Australia as well. Check the details (should be full details of the order type on their product pages).

Outside of the grey import factor there shouldn't be anything to differ them from other major online traders.

Digital Rev are generally considered a respectable and reliable trader. UK side I think most of their stock is classed as grey imports (though some might not be, I've not checked their site in a while) and I'd expect similar for Australia as well. Check the details (should be full details of the order type on their product pages).

Outside of the grey import factor there shouldn't be anything to differ them from other major online traders.

Thanks for the advice. Just confused by 'Grey imports' what does that mean and how do i find out whether they are or not?

Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM+77 UV Filter-U8XD | eBay

Thats the link to the product

Thank Overread :)

Essentially grey import means that the items enter the country outside of the normal manufacturer distribution lines. They can also sometimes come with added importing and tax costs, though as said on their pages this isn't a factor for digital rev orders.

Door to Door Return to Seller Warranty/Local Agent Support

Purchases through our eBay channel are covered by our 12 months Door to Door Return to Seller Warranty against any manufacture defects. If a manufacture defect is found within 12 months after the date of purchase, simply contact us and we will provide instructions on how to get your item(s) collected and repaired. A Return Authorisation is strictly required before the item may be returned to us for repair. Items will be returned to Hong Kong for repair and sent back to you once repair is complete.
Notes: If accidental damage is found during repair, the entire repair cost plus two way postage will have to be paid by the customer before the product is returned.

For the Local Agent Support, we will provide our Australia address, once our service agent has received the item, it will be inspected by there technical staffs and they will email you within 14 working days to describe errors found with the product and plans to fix or replace your item

First up is the fact that most Canon L lenses come with international warranties, however I've been hearing more that warranties issued in HongKong come with a limited area warranty. As such services like Digital Rev have the return to seller warranties outlined above (copied from their ebay page). This only applies to warranty cover - any repairs from damage or after warranty duration would be doable in Australia itself (you could also opt to have normal warranty covered repairs repaired in Aus if you were footing the bill if you wished).

Leastways those are my understandings of the situation - Digital Rev here might be able to confirm or give a more full/detailed answer.

Thanks heaps Overread!

Im pretty sure im going to do it now! Hopefully Digitalrev will post here and convince me haha

Thanks heaps Overread!

Im pretty sure im going to do it now! Hopefully Digitalrev will post here and convince me haha

Hi,

For ebay orders, the warranty is offered with door-to-door warranty. However, if you purchase from our Online store - DigitalRev.com, you will be offered with DigitalRev's 12 month local warranty. You can find the same bundle and other similar bundles for Canon 100-400mm lens at Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM Lens for Canon DSLR for Sale. With website's purchases, the prices at checkout are all inclusive with shipping and import handling.

To understand more about our local warranty offered at website, please feel free to look at Digitalrev 12-Month Warranty with Local Servicing - DigitalRev.com.

We also provide phone support, priority handling, and more choices at website. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us.

In this video we take a look at the new Canon 5D Mark III and question whether it is worth the extra 30% price increase? Will this successor to the great 5D Mark II make its mark in the DSLR world?

Test shots: Canon 5D MkIII Review - DigitalRev

Last edited by a moderator:
The Canon EOS 5D MARK III has been rated the most wanted DSLR camera at DigitalRev. The newest price update on the Canon EOS 5D Mark III Body is only at
US$ 3,599.00* and
Canon EOS 5D Mark III With EF 24-105mm Lens Kit is at
US$ 4,599.00*!

Both body and lenses are IN STOCK and available to ship within 24 hours!

Prices are recorded on May 2nd, 2012. Please refer to the website for the actual selling price at time of purchase.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back