Canon FD 50mm 1.8 $3

mommy-medic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a local find I snagged for $3. I have no way of testing it to see if it even works. It does appear to need a cleaning but I don't see any major scratches or anything.

If anyone in the northwest Atlanta wants to meet me and give it a shot I'll sell it at cost- a whopping $3. (heck I'd love more but lets be honest, it's not worth a ton anyway and may be worthless. If someone had a Nikon lens I'd love to catch a break like this if it turns out to be a good lens.)

If anyone in the non-local area wants it I might be able to let it go for $3 plus actual shipping from 30115.

Please respond here as I will try to respond first-come order. Thanks.

a92ef7f8.jpg

76d0b043.jpg

d1eaef08.jpg

Looks to be in good shape ... it does not look like it was removed from the camera frequently as there are no marks on the back.

Woohoo for Fire-Medics/EMTs! Just an EMT here.

Not interested in the lens, just wanted to help represent :D Free bump.

I'd love to have it. How about I send you 5 bucks plus whatever shipping you find appropriate to Dallas?

FireRescueFL said:
Care to ship it to a fellow Firefighter / Paramedic?

---Chris

Sure- pm me an address and I'll send you my address for payment

matt.garnett said:
I'd love to have it. How about I send you 5 bucks plus whatever shipping you find appropriate to Dallas?

If Chris doesn't want it it's yours. :)

Just wanna represent, another firefighter/emt here. Well almost anyway. I have about a month left in my emt class. Are you guys paid or volunteer?

I'm gonna take the lens! :-D

...and I'm career, baby! Best job in the world!

---Chris

FireRescueFL said:
I'm gonna take the lens! :-D

...and I'm career, baby! Best job in the world!

---Chris

Haha lucky. I'm volunteer for now, working on becoming career, because I absolutely love it.

After 10 years I still can't believe I get paid to do this!!! It's the best. :) we do 24/48 here. You guys?

Sorry to derail- I will ship lens out tomorrow. :)

Send me a PM with your PayPal info and a total with shipping so I can shoot you the coin!

Thanks for the great deal,

---Chris

Most reactions

New Topics

Back