Canon FD 50mm 1.8 $3

48/96 At my department. I'm a reserve, so I ride every so often. I'm full time ambulance though. AMR and also my private city ambulance! Like you said, I cannot believe I'm paid to do this. Every single day I look forward to going to work!

I'm applying to an ambulance service as an EMT-B next summer if all goes well, and hoping to jump to a career fire dept. from there. I do it for free right now and I absolutely love it, so it's an obvious career choice for me. Just hoping I can land a job! :)

Good luck, man. I was a volly for about a year before I got picked up full time. Stay positive and it'll happen!

MommyMedic,

The lens came in yesterday and looks great! Thank you so much! How about letting me pay for it now! LOL

---Chris

... i have that lens on my AL-1 :D ;p oh and im an emt and was a medic for the army represent!

FireRescueFL said:
Good luck, man. I was a volly for about a year before I got picked up full time. Stay positive and it'll happen!

MommyMedic,

The lens came in yesterday and looks great! Thank you so much! How about letting me pay for it now! LOL

---Chris

Merry Christmas! :)

Hope it works decently- like I said I have no way to test it out, but couldn't pass it by. Take care

Most reactions

New Topics

Back