Thanks to both of you for your responses. These pictures were taken during a cloudy day which is the reason why I edited them with some exposure, contrast, brightness and slight gradients on them. Hoping to make them not so dull.
@ Tirediron, I often do put them in the corner if anything, but will place it off to the side in certain positions.
@ Shipman, appreciate your understanding of it. I was afraid no one would get what I was trying to get at here,
because I see a lot of this style on automotive photography websites and I was trying to go for it. I didn't want my logo to be too obnoxious,
yet I like to tune down the opacity a bit depending on the photo like in the GTI photo. The blue Evo was definitely my favorite. It was showroom clean and I decided to do that 'top down' view.
Which settings would you like? GTI or the Evo? I used lightroom on the GTI and the Chevrolet.